50% Off, Includes 1-yr Warranty
Heating CirculatorsPart Number: 9352506
The HighTech Series of JULABO Heating Circulators provide a range of operating temperatures from -+20 °C to +250 °C or +300 °C. These temperature control units are suitable for temperature control of internal and external applications.
Models include a 4-speed centrifugal pressure/suction pump providing 22-26 L/min with pressures from 5.8-10.2 psi / suction from 2.9-5.8 psi. The smart-pump feature adjusts pump speed with changes to fluid viscosity. Units come with M16x1 male fittings with 8 and 12 mm hose barbs. TCF temperature contol provides a stability of ±0.01 °C. RS232 interface for PC integration. The bath float level switch provides an early warning for low liquid level.
Models include the a large TFT display, Pt100 external sensor outlet for external measurement and control and an integrated programmer for 10 (HE/SE) or 60 (HL/SL) program steps. Includes port for optional analog interface (8900100).
HL and SL models include the HE/SE features with the addition of a LCD screen with numeric keypad for easy set point entry and easy to read product information. Expanded programming capability with 6 x 60 program steps. Units include Stakei connectors for control of optional solenoid valve or HSP booster pump.
All units include an integrated cooling coil.
Included with each unit: 2 each barbed fittings for tubing 8 and 12 mm inner dia. (pump connections M16x1 female).
- VFD COMFORT DISPLAY
- LCD DIALOG DISPLAY backlit for convenient interactive operation
- Keypad for setpoints, warning/safety values and menu functions
- ICC (Intelligent Cascade Control), self-optimizing temperature control
- TCF Temperature Control Features to optimize the control behaviour
- ATC3 3-Point-Calibration
- Pt100 External sensor connection for measurement and control
- SMART PUMP, electronically adjustable pump stages
- Early warning system for low liquid level (DBGM 203 06 059.8)
- Adjustable high temperature cut-out, visible via display
- RS232/RS485 interface for online communication
- Integrated programmer for 6 x 60 program steps
- Connections for solenoid valve and HSP booster pump
- Bath Fluids
- Hoses & Tubing
- Networking & Software
Absolute Temperature Calibration (ATC) – HL/SL, Cryo-Compact Series
Learn how to perform an ATC, or Absolute Temperature Calibration, on your – HL/SL, and Cryo-Compact Series.
Analog Connections – HL/SL Circulators
In this video Electronics Service Team Leader, Nelson Hill, will discuss the various analog interface options that apply to HL and SL circulators.
Analog Connections – Overview
In this video Electronics Service Team Leader, Nelson Hill, will discuss the various analog interface options that some of our products have as either optional or standard, including stand-by input (STAND-BY), alarm output (ALARM), and programmer input/temperature recorder output (REG+E-PROG).
MAGIO MX Circulator vs. HighTech SE/SL Circulators
In this video you will learn the differences between the MAGIO MX circulator vs. the hightech SE/SL benchtop circulators.
- Bath Fluids