Recirculating ChillersPart Number: 9676040
JULABO FL Series Recirculating Cooler / Chillers for routine laboratory cooling applications. PID temperature control provides ±0.5°C stability. Proportional cooling control adjusts the cooling power to the load of the application and saves energy. Units incorporate RS232 interface and alarm output for PC integration and control. Models include a splash-proof membrane keypad with LED temperature display. Easy filling / draining with a fill level indicator and overflow port on the back. Units constructed of stainless steel and high grade plastic with stainless steel internal tank. Centrifugal pressure pump provides circulation to external application.
Air and water-cooled versions. Units with 3 and 6 bar pump include internal by-pass for pressure adjustment. Analog pressure gauge on front of the unit displays circuit pressure.
May be used with water, water/glycol mixtures and silicone fluids.
The FL300, FL601, FL1201, FL1701, FLW1701 come with 8 and 12 mm hose barbs. The FLxxx3 models come with 3/4″ hose barbs. The FLxxx6 models come with 1″ hose barbs.
Included with each unit: 2 barbed fittings for tubing 1 inner dia. (pump connections G1 1/4 male). Cooling water connection G 3/4 male with barbed fittings for tubing 1/2 inner dia.
- Ergonomic design and easy operation
- Splash-proof keypad
- Large, bright LED display
- Reliable Microprocessor PID temperature control
- Filling level indicator
- Powerful immersion pumps, suitable for continuous operation
- Permissible temperature in return line +80°C
- Easy filling from the top with hinged protective lid
- Low liquid level protection with optical and audible alarm signal
- Integrated stainless steel bath tanks
- Removable venting grid for cleaning of the condenser
- Front drain
- No side vents
- RS232 interface for PC-connection
- IP class according to IEC 60529: 21
- Alarm output, potential-free change-over contact (max. 30 VA)
- Pressure Indicator
- By-pass valve to adjust pump pressure
- Water cooled