Immersion CoolersPart Number: 9650893
JULABO Immersion Coolers provide counter-cooling when connected to a heating circulator or rapidly cool fluids down to a low temperature. With easy operation the units are suitable for a variety of cooling applications. Units are an alternative to cooling with dry ice or tap water.
The FT200, FT400 and F900 units simply turn on and the probe cools. Models FT402, FT902 and FT903 include an external Pt100 sensor and display for input of temperature set point. The FT200 has a 9 cm long x 4 cm diameter cooling dumbell. The FT400 / FT402 have a 12 cm long x 5 cm diameter cooling dumbell. The FT900 / FT902 have a flexible cooling probe 65 cm long / 1.5 cm diameter. The FT903 has a solid coil 2.2″ high and 5.5″ diameter.
- Rapid cooling of liquids down to low temperatures
- Counter-cooling of liquids in combination with heating circulators
- Environmentally friendly by saving precious tap water
- User-friendly operation and handling
- Compact design, small footprint
- Dry ice substitution
- Integrated temperature control and display
- With external Pt100 sensor (200 x 6 mm dia., stainless steel)