Temperature Control SystemsPart Number: 9421563
PRESTO W56x water-cooled highly dynamic temperature control unit. Range -56…+250 °C with 27 kW heating power and 25.8 kW cooling power at 20 °C. Gear pump 18…70 L/min; 11.6…79.8 PSI. Cooling capacities listed with 1:1 ethylene glycol/water mixtures at maximum pump speed.
- Powerful circulating pumps, electronically adjustable in stages or by setting the pressure value. Choose between a magnetically coupled centrifugal pump or a magnetically coupled gear pump for pressures up to 5.5 bar and virtually constant flow rate at any pressure
- Integrated 5.7” industrial color touchscreen displays all essential information and enables simple fingertip control
- Extensive warning, protection, and monitoring functions with detailed self-explanatory messages
- ICC cascade control for extraordinary precision, temperature stability ±0.05 °C ... ±0.2 °C
- Ambient temperature range +5 °C to +40 °C
- Integrated programmer with real-time clock
- Filling level indicator and pump capacity displayed electronically
- Interface for SD memory card
- Connections for USB, Ethernet, RS232, and Alarm output
- Integrated Modbus
- Optional analog connections, RS485, Profibus DP
- 1-stage water-cooled refrigeration system
- Sealed design enables operation to 150 °C with glycol/water and accessories
- Bath Fluids
- Hoses & Tubing
- Networking & Software
PRESTO W56x Videos
- Absolute Temperature Calibration (ATC) – PRESTO
- Analog Connections – Overview
- Analog Connections – PRESTO
- CERhost Software Program – PRESTO
- Connecting to EasyTEMP Software – Ethernet Interface
- Data Logging – PRESTO
- Downloading Black Box Data – PRESTO
- External Pt100 Sensor Control – PRESTO
- How-to fill your PRESTO temperature control system
- Internal Programmer – PRESTO
- JULABO USA PRESTO Family of Products
- Overview of PT100 Sensor, Bandlimits, Time Temp Data, and Black Box
- PRESTO A80 vs. PRESTO A80t
- PRESTO Fill Procedure
- PRESTO Pressure Limits
- Remote Control – PRESTO
- Updating Configuration – PRESTO
- Which industries use the PRESTO product line?
- Why is the PRESTO product line ideal for temperature control unit applications?
Absolute Temperature Calibration (ATC) – PRESTO
Learn how to perform an ATC, or Absolute Temperature Calibration, on your PRESTO unit.
Analog Connections – Overview
In this video Electronics Service Team Leader, Nelson Hill, will discuss the various analog interface options that some of our products have as either optional or standard, including stand-by input (STAND-BY), alarm output (ALARM), and programmer input/temperature recorder output (REG+E-PROG).
Analog Connections – PRESTO
In this video Electronics Service Team Leader, Nelson Hill, will discuss the various analog interface options that apply to PRESTO units.
CERhost Software Program – PRESTO
Learn how to connect your PRESTO to the CERhost program, which duplicates the front screen controls on your computer at your desk.
Connecting to EasyTEMP Software – Ethernet Interface
Learn how to connect your PRESTO or MAGIO circulator to EasyTEMP using the Ethernet connection.
Data Logging – PRESTO
In this video you will learn how to record data from your PRESTO to a USB stick or an SD card. . This allows you to record data from the unit’s operation without having to connect it to a computer.
Downloading Black Box Data – PRESTO
Learn how to download black box data from the PRESTO product line. Make sure you have a USB stick no more than 2 GB large, formatted in FAT32 and make sure there are no other files on the USB stick.
External Pt100 Sensor Control – PRESTO
Learn how to set up your unit for external Pt 100 control, using a PRESTO product.
How-to fill your PRESTO temperature control system
Learn how to fill your PRESTO temperature control unit with bath fluid.
Internal Programmer – PRESTO
In this video, Nelson Hill explains how to use the internal programmer on a PRESTO temperature control system.
JULABO USA PRESTO Family of Products
Check out our PRESTO product line. It’s our most advanced temperature control system. Its closed bath system design and cold oil overlay technology allow you to do things you can’t do with traditional open bath systems.
Overview of PT100 Sensor, Bandlimits, Time Temp Data, and Black Box
In this video, Sr. Product Manager Mark Diener, talks about the importance of external temperature control using Pt100 sensor and monitoring the temperature in your glass reactor.
PRESTO A80 vs. PRESTO A80t
Welcome to JULABO. Today, I’d like to talk about the PRESTO A80 and A80t. They look identical and they both have the same temperature range from -80°C to 250°C. They both utilize the cold oil overlay, which enables a very broad temperature range with one fluid. If you’re doing cold temperature applications for cannabis workflow, the A80 will work well for you. It only requires a 20-amp, single-phase 208-to-200-volt outlet. So at -40°C, both models have 1.1kW of cooling power at -40°C and 650 watts of cooling power at -60°C. For cold temperature applications in the cannabis or hemp workflow, these are great hydrocarbon extraction cooling, crystallization, winterization, and anything that might need 1.1kW at -40°C. Also for ethanol extraction, it can be used for smaller-scale centrifuges, for example. On the high end, the A80t offers 2.8kW of heating power. So, you could use the PRESTO A80t for application in vessels up to 20-50 liters, if you will, for decarb. So, in that case, the PRESTO A80t could be used on a reaction vessel for decarb and then also for winterization before that. And, later on, then, you could do crystallization for example if you’re trying to make diamonds or other types of solid, high-purity isolate products. So, if you have any more questions, please click the link to learn more about the PRESTO A80 and A80t products. Thank you.
PRESTO Fill Procedure
Watch this video to learn the fill procedure with the PRESTO unit connected to a glass reactor.
PRESTO Pressure Limits
Watch this video to learn PRESTO pressure limit settings, especially if you’re using a jacketed glass reactor.
Remote Control – PRESTO
Learn how to set your PRESTO to be controlled using RS232, USB, or the Ethernet interface.
Updating Configuration – PRESTO
In this video Senior Customer Service Support Technician, Mary Pop, will demonstrate how to update the configuration on our PRESTO temperature control systems.
Which industries use the PRESTO product line?
In this video, Sr. Product Manager Mark Diener discusses key industries that use PRESTO product lines. Mark talks about engineers and chemists in pharmaceuticals, automotive, aerospace, and cannabis markets and the type of applications that need a PRESTO in their lab.
Why is the PRESTO product line ideal for temperature control unit applications?
In this video, Sr. Product Manager Mark Diener, discusses why the PRESTO product line is ideal for temperature control applications, specifically because of the cold-oil overlay technology.
- Bath Fluids