PURA water baths stand for a straightforward and safe working in the laboratory. The high-quality water baths offer a temperature stability of ± 0.15°C 2). The working temperature range of +18°C to 99.9°C 1) allows a wide range of applications, such as routine laboratory work, temperature applications for samples, incubation, material testing, corrosion testing, temperature control applications of cultures as well as temperature tests of food and beverages and in the dental field.
All models (except PURA 4) come with an integrated drain screw for quick and clean draining of the baths. PURA water baths can be used flexibly and can be easily transported through ergonomic side recessed grips. Non-slip rubber feet ensure a firm footing and more safety in the laboratory.
The units are splash-proof, feature a (membrane) keypad and temperature display (LED) for ease of use. Operation in °F or °C with integrated timer. There are no disturbing parts inside the bath so that the entire inner surface can be used to safely temperature-control even small sample containers.
1) with counter-cooling/bath cover
2) with bath cover
- Ease of use
- Bright display
- Splash-proof protected mains switch
- Built-in dry running protection
- No disturbing elements in the bath
- Platform included as standard
- Integrated timer
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Ergonomic recessed grips
- Integrated drain screw
Working Temp Range (°C)
+18 … +99
Heating or Cooling Capability
Heating Capacity (kW)
1.2 @ 115 V, 1.2 @ 230 V
100 V – 115 V / 60 Hz, 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz
Available Power Options
- 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- 100 - 115 V / 60 Hz
Lift-up bath cover PURA 10
- Lift-up, transparent bath cover for PURA 10 water bath up to 99.9°C. The bath cover is made from pl
PURA 10 Flat bath cover 4 openings
- Flat bath cover for PURA 10 with 4 openings, 92 mm diameter and with appropriate sets of rings.
PURA 10 Flat bath cover 1 opening
- Flat bath cover for PURA 10 with 1 opening, 190 mm diameter and with an appropriate set of rings.
PURA 10/14 Cooling coil 9970534
- Stainless steel cooling coil inserts beneath false bottom of PURA 10 and PURA 14 water baths. Connec
Test tube rack for 21 tubes 30 mm dia. 9970303
- Test tube rack for 21 tubes 30 mm dia.made of high grade plastic, up to +100°C. For use with: CORIO
Test tube rack for 60 tubes 100 x 16/17 mm dia. 9970300
- Test tube rack for 60 tubes 100 x 16/17 mm dia, made of high grade plastic, up to +100°C. For use w
Test tube rack for 90 tubes 75 x 12/13 mm dia. 9970301
- Test tube rack for 90 tubes 75 x 12/13 mm dia.made of high grade plastic, up to +100°C. For use wit
Descaling Agent 9940200
- 1 Liter Descaling Agent for gentle and sanitary removal of lime residue.