Water BathsPart Number: 9550322
JULABO SW shaking water baths for unsupervised sample incubation. Stainless steel construction with an operating range from +20
+99.9 °C. User-friendly operation via keypad with bright LED display. Electronic timer from 1 min to 9h 59min. Integrated RS232 interface for integration to PC software for control and data logging. Early low water level warning system. Early warning system with high and low temperature limits ensures that samples maintain the proper temperature. A removable shaking carriage for easy sample removal. A wide range of accessories, including bath covers, are available. Shaking frequency adjustable from 20 to 200 rpm. Shaking stroke = 15 mm.
SW22 unit with ±0.2 °C stability. SW23 incorporates a water circulation pump for a stability of ±0.02 °C.
Protects samples from contamination to +80°C.
- MICROPROCESSOR technology with PID temperature control
- Bright MULTI-DISPLAY (LED)
- Seamless, splash-proof keypad
- Splash-proof mains switch
- Electronic timer for setting the running time (0:01 to 9:59 h:min)
- On-line communication via built-in RS232 interface
- Early warning system with high and low temperature limits
- Drain screw for conveniently emptying the bath
- Dry-running protection / safety temperature fixed at 105 °C
- Wide range of accessories including lift-up Makrolon bath cover available
- EasyTemp control software is available free of charge
- Removable shaking carriage
- Shaking frequency adjustable from 20 to 200 rpm
- Shaking frequency indicated on MULTI-DISPLAY (LED)
- Shaking stroke 15 mm