JULABO CORIO™ Immersion Heating Circulator combinations with tranparent or stainless steel bath tanks for routine laboratory tasks. Units include bright LED display and easy operation. A quick connect bath clamp is included.
The CORIO™ C immersion circulator provides temperatures to 100 °C for internal bath applications for use with water only.
Products include a quick connect clamp for positioning the CORIO™ C on tank rim. Polycarbonate bath tanks have volume graduations in L and Qt. Stainless steel bath tanks include a drain port (except B5).
- Models for internal applications
- Bright, white, easy to read display
- Very quiet
Heating Capacity (kW)
1 @ 115 V, 2 @ 230 V
Working Temp Range (°C)
+20 … +100
Heating or Cooling Capability
Dimensions W x L x H (in)
12.6 x 15 x 15
100 V – 115 V / 50 – 60 Hz NRTL, 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz
NRTL (select voltage/frequency combinations only)
Available Power Options
- 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- 100-115 V / 50-60 Hz
Installation cooling coil 9970101
- Installation cooling coil for counter-cooling with tap water. For use with: CORIO C , CORIO C-B13, C
Descaling Agent 9940200
- 1 Liter Descaling Agent for gentle and sanitary removal of lime residue.
Hollow balls 8970010
- The hollow balls are intended to cover open water baths, if using a bath tank cover is not feasibl.
Manufacturer’s Certificate for JULABO unit without built-in cooling 8903015
- Manufacturer's Certificate for JULABO unit without built-in cooling