Heating CirculatorsPart Number: 9021506
DYNEO™ heating circulators are suitable for temperature applications with circulation to an external apparatus or immersing a device in the bath tank for temperatures to 200 °C. The DYNEO™ DD circulator incorporates easy change-over for control of fluid circulation internally or externally. Unit fittings M16x1 male threaded adapters including a pair of 8 and 12 mm hose barbs. Systems include insulated stainless-steel tanks with integrated drain valve. Color TFT display with central rotary knob controller, multi-lingual interface, integrated programmer, Pt100 port for external temperature control. USB connection for external PC control and data-logging; Digital option includes RS232 port; analog option includes analog interface for voltage or current control. PID temperature control provides ±0.01 °C stability. Infinitely variable centrifugal pump capacity of 8-27 L/min with pressure to 1.5-10.2 psi. Class III (FL) according to DIN 12876-1.
Included with each unit: 2 each barbed fitting for tubing 8 and 12 mm inner dia. (pump connections M16x1 male)
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Powerful and infinitely adjustable pressure pump
- Flow rate 27 l/min, pressure 8.7 psi
- Easy switching between internal and external circulation
- Large color TFT display, multilingual interface
- Central rotary knob (controller) simplifies operation
- Integrated programmer for 8 x 60 program steps
- Integrated external Pt100 connection
- USB port
- RS232 interface or analog interfaces
- Bath cover included with delivery
- Integrated drain makes emptying liquid easy and safe.
- High-quality thermal insulation of the bath tank
- Bath Covers
- Bath Fluids
- Hoses & Tubing
- Networking & Software
DYNEO DD-BC6 Videos
- Absolute Temperature Calibration (ATC) – DYNEO DD Circulator
- Connecting to EasyTEMP Software – RS232 Interface
- Connecting to EasyTEMP Software – USB Interface
- Data Logging – DYNEO DD Circulator
- Downloading Black Box Data – DYNEO DD
- DYNEO DD Features Overview
- External Pt100 Sensor Control – DYNEO DD
- MAGIO Circulators vs. DYNEO DD Circulators
- Overview of PT100 Sensor, Bandlimits, Time Temp Data, and Black Box
- Remote Control – DYNEO DD Circulators
Absolute Temperature Calibration (ATC) – DYNEO DD Circulator
Learn how to perform an ATC, or Absolute Temperature Calibration, on your DYNEO DD circulator.
Connecting to EasyTEMP Software – RS232 Interface
Learn how to connect your CORIO CP, DYNEO DD (optional), MAGIO MX and MS, and PRESTO Series EasyTEMP Software using RS232 Interface.
Connecting to EasyTEMP Software – USB Interface
Learn how to connect your CORIO CD, CORIO CP, DYNEO DD, MAGIO MX and MS, and PRESTOs EasyTEMP Software using USB Interface.
Data Logging – DYNEO DD Circulator
In this video you will learn how to data log to a USB stick on your DYNEO DD. This allows you to record data from the unit’s operation without having to connect it to a computer.
Downloading Black Box Data – DYNEO DD
Learn how to download black box data from the CORIO CP circulator product line. Make sure you have a USB stick no more than 2 GB large, formatted in FAT32 and make sure there are no other files on the USB stick.
DYNEO DD Features Overview
Check out the DYNEO DD series, JULABO’s newest line of immersion circulators designed for use with hot and cold baths, and internal and external applications. In this video, Mark Diener JULABO’s product manager takes you through the features and benefits of this super dynamic product line. Some of its key characteristics include a powerful pressure pump that’s adjustable across a wide range of speeds; a cooling coil that allows you to cool down from high temperatures; pt100 sensor capabilities for external control; a click-and-dial, easy-to-operate interface for adjusting settings; multilingual capabilities, USB port for data logging and external communication with a PC, and much more. See how the DYNEO DD can make a difference for you.
External Pt100 Sensor Control – DYNEO DD
Learn how to install and set up your DYNEO DD for use with an external Pt100 sensor.
MAGIO Circulators vs. DYNEO DD Circulators
In this video you will learn the differences between the MAGIO circulators vs. the DYNEO DD circulators.
Overview of PT100 Sensor, Bandlimits, Time Temp Data, and Black Box
In this video, Sr. Product Manager Mark Diener, talks about the importance of external temperature control using Pt100 sensor and monitoring the temperature in your glass reactor.
Remote Control – DYNEO DD Circulators
Learn how to switch your DYNEO DD circulator into remote control mode using either the USB interface or the optional RS232 if you have it.
- Bath Covers