Temperature Control SystemsPart Number: 9800066
JULABO Forte HT Highly Dynamic Heating Temperature Control Systems for external applications with working temperatures up to +400 °C with either 3 kW heating power (HT30) or 6 kW heating power (HT60). A small internal bath volume enables rapid heat up times and fast compensation for external events, such as endotherms or exotherms. Hydaulically sealed construction prevents oil fumes even at high temperatures. Systems incorporate automatic heat-up and cracking protection to ensure long lifetime of the bath fluid. The filling system automatically purges the external fluid circuit of air.
Units equipped with the “C.U.” provide powerful cooling with tap water – up to 15 kW of cooling power at temperatures >200 °C.
Typical applications: reactors, autoclaves, distillation columns, miniplant installations, pilot plants and production facilities.
Caution: Use only with JULABO Thermal H350 bath fluid (8940111).
- Working temperature range up to 400 °C
- Self-optimizing ICC temperature controller
- Strong pumping capacity 18 l/min - 1.2 bar max
- Automatic air-purge allows easy filling
- Automated heat-up feature adjusts to external systems
- Bright MULTI-DISPLAY (LED) with display resolution 0.01 °C
- Backlit interactive 4-line LCD display
- On-line communication via built-in RS232 interface
- Stand-by input for external emergency switch-off
- Integrated programmer stores up to 6 profiles (60 sections each)
- Electronic level indication
- ATC function for simple correction of temperature variations
- ATC function allows use as testing instrument according to ISO 9000
- Tap water cooling for temperatures from 40 to 400 °C and rapid cooling
- Cooling capacity up to 15 kW (with tap water 20°C)